As you know it is pretty much the end of 2016, we have had such a successful year; with so much to celebrate. With the new year, so many things in the world will change, politically and to much smaller scale, this leads onto us specifically as would like to also see a change in the way we run the server. This is why I am announcing a reset for the 2017 year ahead. The reset will take place today, with so many new things added and improved. The staff team and I have poured our soul into this new reset which has been demanded by so many players. Honestly, I think this is going to be the best reset we have ever had, we have listened to so many suggestions, fixed and improved so many things. You will see this when you step onto the server and play for yourself but for sake of listing, here is a quick list of changes/ improvements:
- Improved Combat log system
- Spawn brought back and revamped due to player demand (with bridges)
- Insane, brand new custom pvp map (/warp pvp)
- Website portal makeover
- Leaderboard at spawn
- Crates improved with warp crates improvement
- New warp menu system
- New donator rewards and complete revamp of buycraft perks and pricing
- Updated to 1.11 (older versions still work)
- New donator information room
- Mines completely reverted to before (player demand)
- Improved help for newer players and /rules adjustment
- Shop revamp with added items
- Plugin efficiency improved. Server will lag a lot less now.
- Redesigned plotworld (removed ugly bridges)
- New server artwork
- Removed cosmetics (no one really liked them)
- Lots of general fixes for broken things on the server before.
As you can see in this reset we really wanted to go for a more quality approach, we wanted to improve the experience for all of our players and not just add random stuff that will make the server more complex. I really hope you guys appreciate this reset and I look forward to seeing you guys online!