IGN:1BradTheSlayer1
Age ( Minimum 14) :I am 16 years old
Mine Rank:Z
Donor Rank:Diamond
Time zone: Central
Ban/Mute History: None
Do you have Skype ( Required ):Yes
Do you have discord? Yes it is ///Ryan\\\#9949
Experience: I am very experienced in Minecraft and also I am in staffing because I have been staff on other games and Minecraft servers. Some of these games include Gmod, Csgo, Minecraft, and also Unturned
What can you contribute: I can contribute a great help to the server I know the rules and I have never broken any of them in any way shape or form.
How have you helped us so far: I have help by donating and also reporting players that I believe are a threat to the community, or are being hateful.
Strengths: I am able to handle situations, trolls, and all of the following subjects like these.
Weaknesses: One of my weaknesses is that I am sometimes slow to respond to messages but I do get around to them.
What you think being staff is about: I that being staff is about caring for the server. By that I mean that it is to insure that everyone has a good time playing prison and not having to worry about hackers and other trolls that are on the internet now a days.
Why would you like to become staff: I would like to become staff because I can bring all the things I mentioned above and more. I have the ability to break up situations and many other aspects of staffing.
Availability: I am available almost all day till midnight on the weekends and from 5pm-11pm on the week days
Anything else: I hope that who ever is reading this application takes me in to consideration.

Do you have any recommendations:No
Concerns/Comments:No
Questions:No